Welcome to Inspiring Fotos Blog

Welcome to Inspiring Fotos Blog Page. I will be blogging about the new projects have been working on, products and shop news, upcoming events, and places that I have traveled. Visit my photo gallery at Inspiring Fotos.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Macro Photograghy - Botanicals


Bee-N-Daisy
Mission Bay, CA - Macro photography is fun when photographing flowers. One of my first macro assignments was to photograph a flower, so I picked this purple daisy because I like the color purple. When I got up close to take the shot, I notice there was a bee in the flower. After that day I fell in love photographing flowers and macro photography.  I had to go out and buy a macro lens, so the insects and flowers were more detailed for my future photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment