Welcome to Inspiring Fotos Blog

Welcome to Inspiring Fotos Blog Page. I will be blogging about the new projects have been working on, products and shop news, upcoming events, and places that I have traveled. Visit my photo gallery at Inspiring Fotos.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspiring Landscapes

What types of landscapes inspiring you? Is it the red rocks of Sedona or is it the sunset beaches in San Diego? As you can see under the Landscape tab, I enjoy photographing both. When I want to get out of the city, I go north to the red rock mountains of Sedona to do some, hiking, jeeping, and taking some photos of those red rock mountains. When I want to get out of the desert and cool down, I head for the beaches of San Diego to capture the sunsets reflexing off the ocean waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment